Teody Reyes is on Blogger!

Posted by Teody Reyes | Posted in , , , , | Posted on 3:26 PM


Yay!


Finally, a blog. I have been wanting to have a pretty decent web presence for a long time, but some tragedies (for example, the Ondoy typhoon devastated the offices of one company we have chosen to create a website for us) and some bit of procrastination (not ours entirely, hehe) have set us back.

Hopefully, we can post here all the events I cover as they come. Bookmark us [hit Ctrl+d on your keyboard] and visit from time to time to see the latest about me and what I do, or better yet, include me in your feed reader so you'll get announcements when I have posted something new. I have several plans about the Studio and I hope you'll be a part of it.


You may also find me here:


» Click here to go to my personal official special regular original Facebook page. Don't stare at my face too much. Unless you want to dream about me and won't want to wake up again.
» Click here to visit my Facebook fan page!




» http://mytreyes.multiply.com/ - my primary Multiply account
» http://teodyreyes.tk/ - redirects to my other Multiply account... which password I don't know :'p

Comments (0)